Friday, April 11, 2014

Granite Technical Institute Blood Drive



As a high school student, I had the great opportunity of enrolling in classes at Granite Technical Institute (GTI)!  I took anatomy, medical terminology and had the great experience of participating in the Pharmacy Technician program.  I was able to obtain my Pharmacy Technician license after the GTI program and love the skills and job opportunities I received as a result!

On April 11, GTI held a blood drive.  I visited with students participating in the blood drive.




  

Giving blood is a great gift which helps medical needs of so many!  I loved spending time with these students who were so willing to give of themselves and share their blood.  



Giving blood is a GREAT way for youth to serve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment