Thursday, July 17, 2014

Caroline (Bybee) Heap - Talented and Fun Hair Stylist!

Let me introduce you to Caroline (Bybee) Heap!




This woman is super talented and is so fun to spend time with!  She definitely works with her clients to meet their individual needs. She has expertise and uses it to enhance her clients and make them all more beautiful!

Caroline recently took the opportunity to sponsor me and train me on some easy, beautiful hairstyles that I can use in appearances and at the upcoming Miss International pageant!  She is a master at curling, adding volume, and adding personality to the style. She is truly an artist of hair!

She was patient as I learned to mimic the things she had taught me. She adjusted how she styled to accommodate my preferences. 

I have new fun techniques for several different styles now as a result of Caroline's guidance.

I wish I could take Caroline everywhere with me - she makes my hair look so beautiful!  Now that I know Caroline, I wouldn't trust my hair to anyone else!

Check her out in the beautiful new Sequel Salon at 380 E. 900 S. in Salt Lake City!





 













 THANK YOU, CAROLINE!






And Thank you To LookieLoo Photography for the FABULOUS photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment