Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The New Miss Utah International 2014 Is...

I received an email from Mary asking me to give her a call while I was in class.  I saw the email on my iPhone and stepped out of my classroom, calling her within minutes of receiving the message!  She MADE MY DAY by informing me that I was awarded the title of MISS UTAH INTERNATIONAL 2014! I may have screamed in the hallway…

She also told me several other things during that same phone call, but I have to admit that I kind of stopped listening after she told me I was Miss Utah International! I was so excited for the news! I kept calling my mother until she answered to share the information, and as soon as I walked back into class I had to explain to everyone why I was overly ecstatic and couldn't stop smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment