Sunday, June 22, 2014

Body Buddies - Fabulous Trainer and Nutrition Coach!




When Kristy Jo Hunt agreed to be my sponsor for the Miss International pageant, she was very clear that not only was she sponsoring me as a trainer, but she also wanted me to follow her Power Foods Lifestyle.  I have learned so much since working with Kristy Jo!  Her book, The Power Foods Lifestyle, is easy, fun reading that makes it clear why you want to eat healthy and that putting good 'fuel' into your body is important for it to function at its best!








Kristy Jo provides weekly meal plans and I have learned how to cook some delicious meals that are made of power foods! I love that Kristy Jo is focused on training her clients for life and that she wants them to be self-dependent once they are done training with her!  The food habits (including drinking a gallon of water per day) that Kristy Jo is instilling in me are habits I hope to continue long after the Miss International pageant and even use in the future as I have my own family. (check out her easy to follow recipe book:  The Power Foods Lifestyle, Recipe Book Volume I)

Kristy Jo's exercise training plan is very focused on me and my needs.  I am developing muscle and definition in places I need it.  I am focused in the exercise plan I'm given and am pushing through it even though it is tough!

I am fortunate to also have a weekly training session with Kristy Jo where she helps me with the exercises and makes sure I'm set for the next week.  She is so positive, upbeat and encouraging!  I love talking with and spending time with her - she is so inspiring!  Kristy Jo is super responsive to texts and emails and truly makes her company - Body Buddies - your 'bud' in helping you achieve your goals!

My mom saw what I was doing with Kristy Jo and was so excited about it - she also signed on with Kristy Jo as a nutrition coach and is also loving the way eating the Power Foods Lifestyle is benefiting her health!

In addition to her personal training (which I highly recommend), Kristy Jo has so many resources available to anyone and everyone wanting to improve their health! Her website:http://www.body-buddies.com/ has self-training videos.  She has a great book and cookbook!  And, you can follow her on Facebook and Instagram for daily tips and suggestions.






I love her philosophy - One meal.  One workout.  One day at a time.  I love that if I can't resist that tempting treat, I can still keep on plan for my next workout and meal.

Kristy Jo is such a personal inspiration!! She truly cares about me and her clients!

Thank you for being such an incredible sponsor, Kristy Jo!

And thanks to LookieLoo Photography for the fabulous pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment