Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Reign Boutique Grand Opening and A Center for Greiving Children 6/14/2014


I was honored to be included in the Reign Boutique grand opening event this past Saturday, June 14th! 

My sister, Karissa, and my Alpha Chi sisters, Evangeline and Zoe, joined me in modeling some great outfits in the fashion show!

 













I appreciated the opportunity to share information about youth service with the group and support A Center for Grieving Children and the Military wives in advance of the Zumbathon.

It was fun to meet so many fashionable and philanthropic people at this great event! 








The owner of the boutique, Cassie Stauffer, does a fabulous job filling the store with fun, trendy clothing at a reasonable price! If you haven't had a chance to check out Reign Boutique - I highly recommend you do so as soon as possible!


Thank you, Cassie and Paulette for inviting me to be a part of this memorable evening!

And, Thanks to LookieLoo Photography for the fabulous pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment