Wednesday, June 11, 2014

This Upcoming Saturday, 6/14 - I'll be at Reign Boutique in Layton!

Don't Miss the Grand Opening of Reign Boutique and come support A Center for Grieving Children!


As I posted on May 19, I am honored to be involved in the Grand Opening of Reign Boutique and supporting the Zumbathon for A Center for Grieving Children.

Reign Boutique has very trendy, fun outfits that are perfect for summer!  A new inventory of items is also arriving on Saturday - so you won't want to miss an opportunity to be the first to check them out!





In addition to myself, a few of my Alpha Chi Omega sisters and friends will be part of the fashion show that begins at 7 p.m.

Please see the attached flyer for details and don't miss the parking lot Zumba event where all proceeds benefit A Center for Grieving Children!  (Feel free to make extra donations as well!)

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday in Layton!

Reign Boutique - 1310 E. Hwy 193 #A7, Layton, UT 84040

No comments:

Post a Comment